CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand New Year 2010

My new year resolution is to lose more weight and be fit.
Plus plus live life to the fullest by having a great year ahead with my family, him and friends.
There's plenty of plans i've been thinking about for this brand new year.
So i hope, dengan berkat dan rezeki dari Allah, harap semuenye berjalan dengan lancar.
Happy New Year & Happy Holidays to All! (=
--------------------------------------------------
Well well well...
i've been very very busy so far as u can see my last update post.
Since i'm working, i got no time to blog about my daily routine.
Most probably, i'm working.
Even if i'm off, i still keep myself busy.
Been thinking about some probs that i'm facing and still, i don't know when its gonna end.
i'm the kind of person that like to observe people and just keep it to myself.
U know, what goes around comes around.
--------------------------------------------------
Should i go for a holiday in February?
Hmm...i guess not.
i need to make my financial stable first then i can think about going for a holiday.
Guess might be planning on going at the end of this year? (=
--------------------------------------------------
So till here.
i see u when i see u.
Tataz! (=