CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Grooves with the flow

My so called 1st day of work which was on the night shift was that great!
it's a good beginning to me becuz night shift was quite relaxing.
But somehow i think it depends on which side u have to perform.
i was given a menthor which she has been in the career for about 1yr plus.
Firstly, she did the clearance to let me watch and learn how she did it, like an example.
After that, i feel like trying as she already said if i wanna try just tell her and she let me.
But that was at Arrival Bike, which was at 0230-0500hrs.
That point of time, seldom bike are to be seen and there's a few bike ride into my booth. (=
The best timing to me is at 0530-0800hrs, the peak hours in the morning.
On that time, alots of bike are to be seen and i did try to do the clearance for about 1hr plus. =D
Somehow, yesterday night, i was at Arrival Car and i got no chance to clear even a single car becuz at that point of time, 2200-0030hrs, seldom car are to be seen and not a car drive into my booth. )=
i seem to like performing the clearance on Arrival Bike which was that easy to me. (=
--------------------------------------------------
With that, i did met my new colleagues, my Team C members.
They all was friendly and humble. (=
And i would like to share about my breaktime! ;)
My 1st break was a long hours break, a 2hrs break, 0030-0230hrs.
The 2nd was half an hour break, 0500-0530hrs.
The 1st break, actually i can sleep but i wasn't sleepy as my sleepy time was not on that point of time. Haha.
i text him and he called me and we talked till 0100+hrs.
A few minutes to 0230hrs, i get to sleep for awhile.
Afterall, i do enjoy my night shift and today i'm in the night shift too! ;)
Btw, the time moves fast too ok. =p